Re: ssb preamp

Enough lighting to overcome the 1N4148 diode protection and blow the
MGF1302?  Or did it come up the power line?  Can you cause it to hard
key?  In other words, is there any sign of life?

The NE555 is easy to replace and the BD440 and BC550 appear to still be
available from Fairchild.

Attempt to fix it yourself rather than sending it to Gerry.  I asked him
for a 222 version in March and I still have not heard from him.

Bob

--
Time for a new motto, what should I choose?