RE: LMR-400 vs 9913F?

Folks,

Many thanks for all the good input.  Even though the new 9913F has a foam
core, I will pass on it as there are alternatives which are cheaper, better,
and easier to work with.  I will think about whether to go with regular
LMR-400 or Bury-flex.  It sounds as if they are equivalent for my needs with
small but unimportant, if dealt with properly, differences.

This is the kind of input which Google does NOT supply!

73s,

Alan
WA4SCA