Field Day Logs and Pictures

Now that field day 2006 is over, please be sure to get your logs into
me. Also, if you have any pictures, include them. Logs can be sent to me
via email or snail mail. Remember the deadline for your entry to appear
in the list of field day participants and count is 11:59 P.M. CDT,
Monday, July 17, 2006.

73...bruce

--

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT Director Contests and Awards

Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0100z on W0KIE Intelsat Americas, T1, 6.2/6.8Mhz

http://www.arrl.org