LMR-400 vs 9913F?

Hi,

I am going to be replacing the feeds to my tower, and am looking at the
above two types of cable.  According to the loss tables, they have
essentially the same losses in the range of interest, with LMR-400 being
fractionally better and also cheaper.  Any practical experience input on
either the cable or connectors?  These will be to the tower, not around the
rotators, for which I am using Ultraflex.

Alan
WA4SCA