Field Day

Everyone,

While out on Field Day please think about taking some pictures and writing
something short for the Journal about your satellite operations. I'd love to
have at least a few things about Field Day operations in the next issue.

Also, all you authors, please begin thinking about getting something to me for
the next issue. I would like to have submissions by mid-July.

73 and have a safe, fun Field Day!

Ed Long
WA4SWJ
Editor, The AMSAT Journal