Field Day

While out on Field Day please think about taking some pictures and writing
something short for the Journal about your satellite operations. I'd love to
have at least a few things about Field Day operations in the next issue.

Also, all you authors, please begin thinking about getting something to me for
the next issue. I would like to have submissions by mid-July.

73 and have a safe, fun Field Day!

Ed Long
Editor, The AMSAT Journal