Re: DL65 log XE2AT

Hi!

> Boys I received the DL65 log !!
> Julio XE2RDM worked :
> AI7W ,N5AFV, W7JPI ,WD9EWK , W6ZQ AND XE2AT.. all in AO51

"Muchas gracias" for the update, Alvaro!  Nice to see the increase in
FM satellite activity from XE hams all over Mexico - new stations and
grids for us, more experience (and new stations/grids) for them.

> For QSL use the QRZ adress and incluide a SASE please,,,

If you guys want Mexican postage stamps to make an SASE to go down
there, and reduce the risk of your QSL request disappearing if there is a
dollar bill or two in with the card, I have a small arsenal of Mexican postage
stamps at home.  Please e-mail me directly if you want some.

If you don't trust the international air mail from the USA to Mexico, I can
also get your QSL request to one of my XE ham friends along the USA/Mexico
border, to mail the QSL request as a domestic letter from a Mexican post
office to XE2RDM's address.  Sometimes that works better than having that sent
from outside Mexico (it did for the last XF4 DXpedition, with the mail problems
the QSL manager was having).  Again, please e-mail me directly if you are
interested in this option.

Back to my Field Day preparations - portable HF and portable satellite.  73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK - Phoenix AZ
http://www.wd9ewk.net/