Re: Upgrading from Icom IC821H to IC910H

I made the same switch just about the time AO-40 went udder up. Other than the 1.2 ghz option, and the AFC, I can't really make the recommendation to anyone else. Mine was a factory refurb from Burghardt that was 12 khz off on 435 and which would not retune correctly. The phase noise with the standard oscillator is horrid too. I heard things with the 821 that I can hear, but have a hard time understanding on the 910.

My 2 cents.

73, Drew KO4MA