Re: Upgrading from Icom IC821H to IC910H

Hello,

         I have two of the IC-821s and a fully loaded IC-910 with
1.2 GHz module.  Both of these models are excellent radios!
The ONLY drawback I have found is neither radio is computer
programmable--a modern feature that can easily spoil you.

         Which do I like best?  That's an interesting question.  I
like both, but the 821 probably has the edge; however, this is
likely a product of my using the 821 more than the newer 910H.

         I did notice last year, that my 910H seemed to be more
susceptible to nearby RF environments at Field Day, than the
821 did in the past.

           Overall however, both radios have performed very well
for me.

Charlie, N5TD