Re: D7AG full duplex?

Jim,
     I also own a D7AG and based on my experience with that, you can only
operate full duplex while transmitting and receiving on different bands. For
example, when I operate AO-51, I have band A set to 145.920 and band B set
to 435.300. When I am getting ready to operate I open the squelch on band B
and hit the DUP button and I am able to hear my downlink as the bird passes.

Hope that helps.

73,
Stephen
N1VLV