Re: ISS keps ?????? (Now ARISS Quick Response)

Again Ken...

I have to compliment you on your quick evaluation of the current time-out
situation and investigation of the KEPS situation for ISS.

It seems like only a year ago "we" were complaining that there was no one to
tell us what was happening aboard the ARISS "missions." You stepped in and
we almost have answers, I stand corrected, in fact tonight we DID have
answers before anyone even asked the questions.

It is such a pleasure to sit back and enjoy your dedication and
professionalism, knowing that someone is at "the switch."

I hope I speak for all ISS "users" in appreciating the time you must spend
being the "voice" for the organization!

Thanks for ALL your efforts!

Roger
WA1KAT