Re: QSL Card Scanning Solution

On 22 Jun 2006, at 12:03, Amir Findling wrote:
> take the shot, turn over , take the backside, etc... Even that, x1000
> would be a pain but it would be faster than scanning.
Not really, if you have Photoshop CS2, it has a handy feature to crop
and straighten images which doesn't sound much.  But if you have a
flatbed scanner put as many cards on the scanner as will fit and scan
as on image then use the crop/straighten feature and PS CS2 will crop
down to each card and straighten them as separate smaller images.  I
would think that you could do 4 - 6 at a time that way.

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had a name of PGP.sig]