Re: No more IRCs?

I read the bottom of the page that said that they should be stocked at
Post Offices that have a demand.  I'm not sure I qualify as "demand" as
this is the first time in the nine years of being licensed that I have
ever requested one.  I'll probably stop by the "big" post office
tomorrow and inquire.

Thanks for the reply!!!

73s,
Eric KF4OTN