Re: No more IRCs?

They are changing the IRCs. The current ones expire at the end of
December 2006 and they should get new ones. But maybe they don't stock
the new ones yet?

*Amir Findling*, 73 de K9CHP, Syracuse NY, member ARRL, AMSAT #36083

Coordinator, Senior K9 Handler Western New York SearchDogs, Inc
www.wnysearchdogs.org <http://www.wnysearchdogs.org>

NYS Federation of SAR Teams www.nysfedsar.org <http://www.nysfedsar.org/>
1st Special Response Group www.1srg.org <http://www.1srg.org>