Field Day

Field day is right around the corner. A couple of reminders.

1. Please watch the due date for submitting your scores from field day.
If you email your submission to me, I will send you a confirmation
email. If you do not get the confirmation email, I did not receive your
entry and you should send it again. I hate it when someone is
inadvertently left out of the listing.

2. Take lots of pictures. The more pictures the better. Send them along
with your emailed scores to me. That will make for a really good journal
article.

3. Have a lot of fun.

73...bruce

--

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT Director Contests and Awards

Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0100z on W0KIE Intelsat Americas, T1, 6.2/6.8Mhz

http://www.arrl.org