Re: Satpc32 and Yaesu G5500 Rotator

In SatPC32 v12.5, anyway, the 450 degree option appears as "Azimut Rotor" in the lower "Optional Settings" pane of the Rotor Setup window,  on the right, just below the center.  There are radio buttons there for 360 degrees and 450 degrees.

It's greyed out for the FOD-Track interface, so I am guessing that it isn't supported by all interfaces....

George, KA3HSW