Re: The AA5FR El Cheapo AZ-EL Rotor System for AMSAT Birds

Thanks David...I appreciate the comments!

I had been thinking that it took going into the servos and modifying cams,
etc.  As you can tell from my photos, 60 degree elevation. is all my 9'
high balcony can use anyway so I haven't had any practical motivation for
changing my own setup....but you have a great idea with the shim.  Elegant
simplicity!

73,

Robert     AA5FR
www.AA5FR.com

PS:  I think we met at a couple of the hamfests when I lived in Dallas for
23 years!