Re: The AA5FR El Cheapo AZ-EL Rotor System for AMSAT Birds

Robert,

Great page, I really like your spirit.  Why not put a 30-60 degree shim
between the antenna and the top of the rotator?  This would let you use
some of that 60 degrees below the horizon to get 0-90 degree coverage.

73s,
David Carr
KD5QGR