The AA5FR El Cheapo AZ-EL Rotor System for AMSAT Birds

I have had many requests for show and tell about my under $50 approach for
my AA5FR El Cheapo AZ-EL rotor system for working the LEO (low earth orbit)
AMSAT birds with an Arrow II antenna.

I've created a web page that details my simple system:

www.AA5FR.com/elcheapoazel.htm

This approach works great for me as a cliff dweller.....but my guess is
that there are MANY on the list who are MUCH more technically competent
than me who can greatly improve on my techno-weenie approach.

73,

Robert    AA5FR
www.AA5FR.com