appreciation

I apologize for the use of the bandwidth, but thought I should relate to all
an experience I recently had with the purchase of an Antenna Rotor System. I
needed a system to operate my Ham VI and a Kenpro KR 500 and decided that the
ARS, a low cost high performance universal interface was the one to purchase.
But it required being purchased in Spain and shipped to my location in Canada.
I was a little reluctant to purchase outside North America as “once burned
twice shy”, but it was what I needed so I made the purchase. In a relatively
short time it arrived. We wired the unit as per setup instructions checked the
voltages as instructed, but could not get the Elevation to work. A quick
e-mail to the Vendor put me in touch with Pablo EA4TX arrangements were made
so set up a meeting on his web site and he would assist me. Well after several
attempts it was suspected a fault in one of the Pots. Without hesitation,
Pablo said he’s shipping a replacement and I was to return old one. A short
delay but soon the replacement arrived. And this time, once again with Pablo’s
help, it worked. With the difference in time zones this gentleman was up to
the early hours in the morning, but this did not stop him from determining the
problem.

             I would like to thank Pablo Garcia for his help and would
recommend his unit highly, the professionalism that this gentleman displayed
was above and beyond what I had expected.

Thank you Pablo and sorry you had to miss some of the Soccer game

73
Gerry VE4GTB
Amsat #29196
Area Coordinator Winnipeg, Manitoba