Re: Re: Lunar Orbits

----- Original Message -----
From: "Graham Shirville" <g.shirville@btinternet.com>
To: "William Leijenaar" <pe1rah@yahoo.com>
Cc: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 2:53 PM
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Re: Lunar Orbits

> Hi William,
>
> That said , I do not believe that we can afford to turn our backs on
> University and other student groups if we wish our passion to carry
forward
> to future generations - we must encourage and embrace their enthusiasms.
>
> best 73
>
> Graham
> presently SV/G3VZV/MM

Hi Graham

Before to encourage the future generation of few "possible radio hams"
I believe that IARU and AMSAT should not to turn their backs to the
actual generation of many satellite users i.e.............all of us waiting
for a decent Satellite Amateur Service frustrated since 26 jan 2004
when AO40 died.

73" de

i8CVS Domenico