Re: Lunar Orbits

I just read the message about the Lunar mission.

Am I right that it is only for students ??

Seems our satellite frequencies and missions will be
more and more taken away by student projects. It is
good for those students but not for all of us AMSATs.
Somehow I feel AMSAT let itself overrun by many other
organisations who have not any clue about

In case hams can also participate I would like to help
with a transponder design.

They will also land on Luna ??
With that small mass I doubt, but I who knows...

73 de PE1RAH,
William Leijenaar