From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org] On Behalf
Of Robert Bruninga
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2006 11:12 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org; jj1wtk@orange.ocn.ne.jp
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] PCSAT2 nothing heard for 3 days

Yes, PCSAT2 has gone into low voltage shut-down since
the sun angle on the space station is large.  The angle
should improve on 24 June just-in-time for Field Day.
We hope to activate PCSAT2 as a 145.825 up/down
simplex digipeater while the ARISS system will be in
cross-band repeater mode.

de Wb4APR, Bob

>>> "Kazu Sakamoto, JJ1WTK" <jj1wtk@orange.ocn.ne.jp> 06/14/06 12:36 PM >>>
Hi all

In this three days, nothing heard on 435.275MHz as PCSAT2 U band
downlink. Status of the bird or any infos ?

Thanks, de Kazu JJ1WTK