RE: Pre-amps

Hello Stephen,

Here's a list of some current preamp choices, both kit and assembled.

G0MRF - A Modern Low Noise Preamp for 435 MHz (kit)
http://www.g0mrf.freeserve.co.uk/432LNA.htm

Ramsey Electronics
VHF->UHF
preamp kits and RF Switch kit to bypass preamp on XMIT
http://www.ramseyelectronics.com/

Down East Microwave
50MHz->10GHz
kits or assembled, parts, enclosures, etc.
http://www.downeastmicrowave.com/

Hamtronics
29MHz->UHF assembled
http://www.hamtronics.com/