Operating from BL01...BL02 - Kauai, Hawaii

Greetings et al,

I was looking at an Icom U.S. Grid Square Map kindly provided by my
worst habit, AES Las Vegas, and noticed that Kauai is showing up as BL12
/ BL11...humm.....  The ARRL shows it being in BL02.  AMSAT grid square
calculator also shows it in BL02.  Would it be fair to say it's in BL02
unless there is another undiscovered island out there...Treasure
Island?  :-)  Oh yeah that's in Vegas.

I will be operating from grid BL02 and possibly BL01 (Kauai) working the
FM birds only.  Should be operational June 17^th thru June 23^rd , armed
with nothing more than an HT  / Arrow antenna combination.

73s,
Marc, KD5MSS
Las Vegas, NV DM26