UofM Satellite Project

Hi all,

My name is Paul, KD8DPV and I was referred to this list by a friend of mine,
Chris KA8WFC. I'm working on the Tethered SATellite Testbed (TSATT) project
in the University of Michigan, and I was told that this list was a good
resource for transmission/telemetry related issues. We are currently
thinking of using the Amateur band for communicating with our
nano-satellite, as opposed to using the S-band, however I'm wondering if
there are any restrictions or conflicts with current AMSAT operations in our
area (Ann Arbor, MI). Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Checked by AVG Free Edition.