New Items at the AMSAT Online Store

If you have not visited the AMSAT Online Store in awhile, you might want
to take a look at some of the new items.

We have added the 2006 edition of the AMSAT Shirts and Caps as well as
the newly updated "Getting Started With Amateur Satellites 2006". Are
you into patches and decals? There is a new Eagle patch and decal.

Besides these new items, you can also apply for your AMSAT awards online
and join or renew your AMSAT membership.

The online store is for you, we welcome any comments or suggestions.

73...bruce
AMSAT Online Store Manager

--

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT Director Contests and Awards

Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0100z on W0KIE Intelsat Americas, T1, 6.2/6.8Mhz

http://www.arrl.org