Journal Status

Everyone,

Just a note to say that I have finished assembling the May/June issue of the
Journal. Once again I apologize for the delay brought on by my relocation. I
have sent it to the reviewers for comments so I can make final edits. Once
that process is completed (probably by tomorrow) I will forward it to the
printer for processing. Once at the printer it is out of my hands. You should
have this issue by the end of the month.

Once again, I ask any of you authors out there to get any articles to me so I
can get them into the queue for publication. Thanks for all your contributions
and support.

73,

Ed Long
WA4SWJ