Re: HT of choice?

   Also half-duplex, although I have one and it is GREAT for using with a
   817 to work the SSB birds portable (except in a real bad RF environment
   like Dayton, LOL). I often listen to VO-52 and FO-29 with it and a long
   whip on my lunch break.

   You can always use one of these half duplex HTs with another radio to
   go full duplex...

   73, Drew KO4MA

   And doesn't the TH-F6A also fit that category???

   73, Gary  -K8KFJ-