Re: HT of choice?

In new full-duplex HTs there are only 2 choices now that I know of, the Kenwood D-7 and the Icom W-32a. I own neither, but have heard much better things about the Kenwood, both on performance and features (like the D-7's internal TNC). I don't think there is that much of a price difference either.

73,
Drew KO4MA

PS It was a pleasure working with you at Dayton!