5400B Intermittant control

Over the years my Yeasu 5400B rotator has been occasionally
flakey.  Then it works again.  Today in the middle of a pass again,
it wouldnt go left.

After 12 years, I finally had enough and opened it up.  It appeared
to be the relay contacts.  I cleaned them and still no go.
Finally found the problem.  Where the relay contacts are soldered
to the board, the relay contact pins appear to be un-tinned
and even using the best flux I have, I could not get a good
wet solder joint.  So I blobbed on a lot of solder and it works
again, but if they had a run of these, I'm sure others have
had this same problem...

At least now I know where to kick it next time...

Bob, WB4APR