Re: GPS reference frequency standard?

HPSDR,  possibly one of the hotter technical areas in amateur radio
now,  has the GIBRALTAR board in the design stages.  It is called
GIBRALTAR for all the obvious reasons.  A lot of the AMSAT SDX and
subystems are being developed in this skunk works area.

http://hpsdr.org

Bible/TAPR have offered us the Reflock II board provided we write our
own code for the CPLD.  No sweat.  This can easily take another
reference (not limited to GPS).  Have a look.

Bob
N4HY