RE: GPS reference frequency standard?

Thanks for pointers so far.  Google is good at finding things, but nothing
beats a recommendation from someone who is using stuff and knows what works.
I am looking for a kit, along the lines of TAPR projects.  Something which
is reasonably complete, and doesn't require more than basic test equipment
to get it going.  As I mentioned, they are closing in on one with some
current projects, and I am not in a big hurry.

>>With stability within a few Hz/GHz it might do the trick?

Yes Mike, I suppose I could scrape by with that.  Hi Hi!  I really doubt I
shall ever do much with microwaves, but it would be waaay more than I need
to calibrate counters, signal generators, etc.  Will take a look at your
downloads.

Alan
WA4SCA