GPS reference frequency standard?

Hi,

At one time, there were some surplus HP units which could extract a GPS 10
MHz reference frequency.  They used to be advertised in QEX, but are no
longer available.  There is always eBay, but I was wondering if there is a
better solution?  I do see that TAPR has some works in progress, which I
monitor, but they are still sorting out the manuals.  ;)  The idea is to
have a shack standard for calibration purposes, plus I see that the SDR-1000
has a optional 10 MHz input.

Alan
WA4SCA