Satellite Rising - Text Message / Alpha Numeric Pager

I am 100% sure I have heard people talking about this before, but Google and
searching archives revealed no insite.  My goal is to have a Text message
sent to my cell phone or alphanumeric pager whenever a satellite (The ones I
chose) are rising (Maybe with like 10mins warning or some set #).  Everyday
it seems I pull up Nova or Predict and realize I just missed the last AO-51
pass by 15mins even though I was just on the tractor or something.

Does anyone know if such a program exists?  Otherwise is anyone interested
in developing one off of the Predict server that could take user locations
and just do the text paging?

I have something very similar in APRSData from WB4APR, but that requires me
to carry the TH-d7a with me always to get the info and I am not always
carrying a radio, but always carrying pager and cellphone.

Any ideas programs exist?  I think this would be GREAT!

Mike
kb8zgl