Da: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org]Per conto di
i8cvs
Inviato: sabato 3 giugno 2006 0.00
A: hans; AMSAT-BB
Oggetto: Re: [amsat-bb] 13 Satellite are not amateur satellites

----- Original Message -----
From: "hans" <hans@intekom.co.za>
To: <amsat-bb@amsat.org>
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 1:54 AM

> Hi all

> The frequencies are coordinated by the IARU Satellite Adviser in
> conjunction with a team of advisers located in the three IARU Regions.
> Each request for frequency coordination  request is carefully considered
> and evaluated by the team before frequencies are recommended to the
> requesting university. One of the requirements is that telemetry
> information must be available to anyone who would like to receive
> and decode it.
>
> I trust the above explains the position
>
> 73
>
> Hans ZS6AKV
> IARU Satellite Adviser

Hi Hans, ZS6AKV

Read please

http://www.amsat.org.uk/iaru/finished.asp

and

http://www.amsat.org.uk/iaru/finished_detail.asp?serial=30

Since the frequencies are coordinated by the IARU Satellite Adviser
why VUSat/Hamsat (VO-52) wich is one of best amateur satellite
actually operating following the IARU application date 01/08/2003
and freq. coordination complited on 01/09/2003 is listed without
mentioning any supporting organization and contact person ?

Tanks for your answere and 73" de

i8CVS Domenico