Summer Students Satellite Operating

Summer Students on the Air

For the next 3 weeks, starting 5 June, the Naval Academy
Satellite station will be trying to do some demos every
MON, TUES and WED during 8AM to noon and 1330 to 1530
in the afternoon EDT.

We cannot promise much QSO time at all, since these are
quickdemos as hundreds of high school students visit the
academy, but we will try to make a few passes as we can.

The afternnoon seems nothing is in view, but I count
over a dozen we can listen to in the morning
if I include the cubesats.  Unfortunately PCSAT2 and
ISS will be too early in the morning after the first week.

de WB4APR