COM ports

Tnx to Franklin, and several others I found my  COM 1  !!!

Then I rummaged around, and found my old RS232 tester...From the DTE
to the DCE I had TD, RTS and DTR in the green....When I ran
SatPC32   with Robert's Junior Tracker connected the DTR turned red
as advertised....

Found a visible satellite, and it is tracking!!

A big thank you again for all the help....but it looks as tho I am in
plenty of time for P3E!!!

  But the available ssb/cw leos will be good practice

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...