Re: Article on P3E launch opportunities in amsat-dl site

Hi All,

sorry - I'm too slow with my article translation at the moment and had
not yet the chance to publish the english version...

Robert McGwier wrote:
> The major paragraph for us is near the end of the first page, my poor
> translation reveals this:
>
> "Out of the side discussions  and the official information a possible
> option for P3-E appears for a launch in November 2008 on the new Soyuz
> rocket. Here a new pay load adapter for small satellite is to be
> tested, which should be also compatible with Ariane 5."
>
> 2.5 years hence.

No, the major paragraph is the one following the above:

> Apart from the fallback position for the possibility on November 2008
we have still other launch options in the eye and <most important>  P3-E
must be finished integration by March 2007, so that a start at the end
of of 2007 is possible....

73s Peter, DB2OS