Re: Jumper Coax

Take a look at 9913F coax.  It is flexible enough for this use and not
too lossy.  I have a crank-up/tilt-over tower, so I have to use it all
the way to 67 feet plus the shack part.  The hard line is better, but it
won't bend very many times until.............   However, it is nice to
sit in a chair on the driveway and work on the antenna when needed.  Ten
watts out of the TS2000X on 1268 MHz  plus 100 feet of 9913 works  AO-51
with a M2 yagi about 10 feet long.

Make sure you use the best N connectors you can afford and make them
correctly!  They are waterproof if made correctly.

73,
Jim