Re: Article on P3E launch opportunities in amsat-dl site

The major paragraph for us is near the end of the first page, my poor
translation reveals this:

"Out of the side discussions  and the official information a possible
option for P3-E appears for a launch in November 2008 on the new Soyuz
rocket. Here a new pay load adapter for small satellite is to be tested,
which should be also compatible with Ariane 5."

2.5 years hence.

Bob
N4HY