Antenna Colour

At 21:04 5/29/06 -0000, WA4SCA wrote:

>If you can't find grey paint, ask for gray.
>
>Sorry.  Mom was a Brit, and there were endless jibes about such things by
>her Colonial relatives.
>
>Alan, WA4SCA

	Ah. I perceive we have another Colonial who has been Heducated.

	Soon after crossing The Pond, and in an attempt to maximise my Missionary
endeavours, I enrolled in an "American English as a Second Language" class.
I already had 5 years of French and 4 years of Latin under my belt, from
Grammar School days; learning another foreign language was a challenge to me.

	But, because of my persistent questioning, the instructor threw me out of
the first class and, without explaining why, he told me never to return to
his class.

	73s,   de John  G3BVU/W1.