Re: Antenna Performance

Back before I was a ham, there was a local who painted his triband
beam a light blue to match the sky.  It was perhaps 60 - 80 feet up,
and the person who told me there was a beam at the top of the
tower watched in amusement as I finally zeroed in on it.  It was
fairly effective.  I don't think it bothered the antenna much, but
that was HF and the ham became a sk years ago.

So if you are consdering doing this, take the time to figure out
what the best color is, etc.

--STeve Andre'
wb8wsf  en82