Re: Antenna Performance

I had one occasion where we *had* to paint an antenna
to hide it a bit. After trying several different
colors of paint, the best one we found was the same
color the Navy paints it's aircraft with. Mostly grey,
with just a touch of blue in it, and *very* flat.
Testor's sells the same "MS" colors in spray cans for
model builders, so try your local hobby shop.
73, Jim KQ6EA