Re: Source for a Small Transmitter?

Gary,
If you are looking for a TNC to be able to use APRS with your project, I
know of a small one.
Opentracker is the name of the TNC. It's a one way TNC that will transmit
your position either from a NEMA GPS input or of a fixed location that you
specify. This TNC is very small and if used outside of the case, is very
light. Here is the link

http://n1vg.net/opentracker/

Paul
KB3NDS