From: Dave Guimont <dguimon1@san.rr.com>
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Help with finding COM 1
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 16:27:21 -0700

I just installed W0LMD's, Junior Tracker, and SatPC32....

All work just fine, but my XP computer cannot find COM 1!!  DOS where are
you???

An HP pavilion, fairly new, with XP installed has a port marked COM, but no
number!!

A Compaq Presario, newer, with XP installed has no COM port!!

That is just another one of the dumb things I've found out about HP
computers...They've tried to lead me  by the nose on other DUMB THINGS,
but don't anyone ask me to go there...I'll never buy another Hewlett Packard
computer!!!

HELP!!

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....