Re: Power divider for X-yagis]

Sven Arne Astrup wrote:
> Hallo Tom, All!
> For me this is an interesting topic. Do you know if there is a web site where picture of the design is shown??
> 73 de Sven LA6KJ
Sven -- You can find the "Rat Race" (0/180) hybrid at

The Microwaves101 source has a description of the Quad-hybrid (they call
it a branchline coupler) (0/90) at
http://www.microwaves101.com/encyclopedia/Branchline_couplers.cfm. The
quad hybrid can be seen in 23 & 13 cm PA's by N2UO
(http://www.nd2x.net/n2uo-1.html) & DL4MUP

You might want to bookmark the Microwaves101 web site
(http://www.microwaves101.com/index.cfm) as a good "go to" web site for
RF questions.

73, Tom