RE: Yaesu FT-726 and FT-736 Help

John,

The FT-726 was a great rig in its day, and the one I started with.  The
biggest problem is that it has no computer control capability, and only
outputs around 10 watts.  Tracking both uplink and downlink manually will
keep you busy, though of course it can be done.  This is doable with a P3
bird well away from perigee, and how I used it with AO-10.  The FT-736 does
have some rudimentary computer control.

In either case, check what modules are installed.

Alan
WA4SCA