Re: Qsl.net

At 03:20 PM 5/26/2006 +0200, EB3JT - Jordi wrote:

>Hello friends...
>
>I am trying to create a new page in qsl.net with my new call but when I
fill the blank
>form it always tells me that there is an error in the page and I am not
able to continue.
>When I send a mail to k3tkj it returns to me a filter antispan.
>Has somebody been able to create a page lately?
>Can somebody help me?
>
>Thanks.
>
>73 de Jordi.
>EB3JT (ex. EB3GEK)

Jordi,

I have not had the problems using the on-line registration or sending
e-mail, but have experienced "no response" in my effort to change my
website from www.qsl.net/al7eb to my new callsign "kl7uw".  Al, in his last
communication several months ago, stated having many problems with the
online method (due to improper users), and suggested legitimate
applications be provided by e-mail.  I suppose he is inundated with e-mail
requests.

I will soon change my e-mail address, and that will result in not having
access to my website for making updates.  I sure hope that Al does see this.

I hope he sees your plea and can provide some way for you to apply.
73's,
Ed - KL7UW