RE: Power divider for X-yagis

John,
Thanks for you speedy reply.
One thought.....if I would change the thing from parallel to a "prong"
ie each 72ohm stub going to its own Yagi leg AND connect a 100 ohm
resitor between the coax cores at the end of the "prong" I would have a
Wilkinson divider, that would match seen from the TRX and the Yagis
Seems so easy (when starting with the hole lot), am I missing something?

73 Joop