FS: Yaesu FT847 satellite rig

I have for sale a Yaesu FT847 HF/6m/2/70cm satellite rig.  Good condition,
with some scratches and marks on the bottom cover, and a few very light
scratches on the top (not very noticable).  It has been back to Yaesu for the
factory updates on this model, and has had a new power switch installed
recently.  Works very good, and does full duplex for the satellites.  It is
missing the knob for the subtune, but you can use the shaft there to tune the
subreceiver, and I will order a new knob from Yaesu and send it to you.  I am
selling this radio to pay a few medical bills that came up.  It comes with the
mic, manual, and power cord.  I am asking $850 plus shipping from Zip 73507.
Don't miss your chance to get this great satellite rig-does 50 watts on both 2
meters and 70cm.

73s John W5TD (ex. NE0P)